The Plettenberg is the ideal place to unwind and indulge in the adventurous side of life, for guests who feel up to it. Apart from the range of in-house experiences, The Plettenberg is perfectly situated in the heart of South Africa's adventure capital, the Garden Route.
This superb location allows easy access to some of South Africa's most exciting local adventures ranging from: golf to spa treatments, horse riding, bungee jumping from the highest point in the world, local forest canopy tours (these involve swinging from tree to tree), marine adventures and more.
- In close proximity to 4 beaches
- Whale watching
- Dolphin watching
- Deep sea and rock fishing
- Hiking trails
- 2 golf courses nearby
- Surfing and body boarding
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- 5 kilometres (3.1 miles) from the Robberg Nature Reserve
- 20 kilometres (12.4 miles) from Tsitsikamma National Park